Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day and more soccer

The kids and Cody totally spoiled me. I got new running shoes and some new stepping stones for my garden that Grandma helped them paint.



I love them. Cody finally made it to Rilyn's soccer game.


I can tell you that he is going to be "that parent" who stands on the sideline getting way too excited. Casen's soccer game was way cold but he still had fun.
Rilyn and her friend Ruby write each other notes in school during their free time (Oh no! It has started already!)
and I love seeing them at the end of the day. They are too cute. Speaking of Rilyn, she lost another tooth!
This one we tied a string around to let her pull it out but then her Daddy thought it was taking too long so he helped her out and managed to shoot her tooth across the room. Now theres a story for you! Saturday there was a fun run at Rilyn's school.
I was the 3rd woman to cross the finish line for the 5K and Rilyn was one of the fastest kids in the mile run. Next day we are winning!! Oh and we found another Herky.
This is Herky Hasslehawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment