Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ice Skating

This week Rilyn and I had some special mommy/daughter time and went ice skating.
It was so fun! I don't think I have been in at least 10 years and it was Rilyns first time.


She was great and was really getting the hang of things by the end. She would skate a lap and then stop for a minute and then get back on the ice. She keeps asking when we can go again. Rilyn also got to go to her first sleepover!
I still can't believe that happened. I was waiting all night for the call to come get her and it never happened. When I went to pick her up I heard that the girls stayed up past midnight and knowing Rilyn there is no way she slept past 7. She said she was the first one up. She was pretty tired the rest of the day. She had a blast though and is now planning her own sleepover. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment